Dr Anne Chapas and Dr Jennifer MacGregor of Union Square Laser Dermatology in New York City will host a 2-day course designed to educate physicians and industry professionals on lasers and energy-based technologies to expand and enhance their skill sets.
- Be introduced to the basic science of lasers and other energy-based technology.
- Become familiar with laser and energy-based tissue interactions.
- Learn a cross-section of lasers and other energy-based technologies and their most appropriate applications.
- Understand the most appropriate and effective use of devices in the treatment of a variety of procedures, including hair removal, vascular lesions, skin tightening, body contouring, skin rejuvenation, acne scars, irregular pigmentation, melasma, and tattoos.
- Develop effective strategies for using laser and energy-based devices to complement injectable neurotoxins and fillers.
- Be provided with the “best practice” patient selection criteria, safety procedures, and patient relationship building practices which result in improved patient outcomes.