SkinMedica Neck Correct Cream is formulated to address the multi-factorial causes and symptoms of neck aging.
Allergan Aesthetics has announces the launch of SkinMedica Neck Correct Cream. According to the company, this is the first product from the professional-grade skincare line formulated to address the specific biology of the skin on the neck and décolleté area.
SkinMedica Neck Correct Cream was designed to prevent the early signs as well as treat the visible appearance of moderate to severe neck aging. The SkinMedica Neck Correct Cream features peptides, antioxidants and active botanical extracts that are designed to target the biological pathways specific to neck aging.
Based on the research, it is clinically proven to firm and tighten the look of crepey skin, prevent and reduce the look of sagging, smooth deep lines and wrinkles and enhance skin tone evenness. In clinical studies, significant improvements were found in the visible signs of neck aging, and SkinMedica Neck Correct Cream users reported the following:
- At week 4, there were significant improvements in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crepiness and roughness.
- At week 8, there were significant improvements in the appearance of laxity, sagging, skin tone evenness, radiance and visible roughness.
- At week 12, on the Neck: n=42
- 98% reported it made their skin feel smoother
- 93% reported overall satisfaction with the look of their neck
- 88% reported it improved the texture of their skin
- 86% reported it improved the overall health and look of their neck
- At week 12, on the Décolleté: n=42
- 98% reported it made their skin smoother and softer
- 93% reported improved smoothness of skin
The SkinMedica Neck Correct Cream will launch with a digital-led campaign, #SmoothTheWay to showcase the product’s performance and honor those who have smoothed the way for brighter futures for others. The team at SkinMedica and Allergan Aesthetics acknowledges that it is a luxury to be able to use your voice for good, to break barriers and stick your neck out to better society.
“The neck and décolleté area are extensions of the face but require a totally different treatment plan due to the unique biology of the neck skin,” says Colleen McKenna, who is the vice president of the Facial Aesthetics and SkinMedica Marketing division at Allergan Aesthetics. “Neck wrinkles are five times deeper than wrinkles on the cheeks, while sagging of the neck skin is more severe than any other part of the body. The skin of the neck is also thinner, similar to the skin on eyelids.When designing the SkinMedica Neck Correct Cream, it was imperative for our research and development team to address these concerns with a multi-modal approach and develop a product with cutting edge ingredients, a cosmetically elegant texture and clinically-proven performance.”