by Carl N. Williams Jr, MD
When you are thinking about plastic surgery, you want a surgeon that will take the time assess your options with you so you can make the best decision for you. You also want a staff that will make you feel welcome and comfortable every time you walk into the office. Most of all, you want to feel good about your choice of plastic surgeon, knowing that you are in skilled hands that will help you realize the results you want as safely and efficiently as possible.
Procedures should be seen as more than cosmetic enhancement – they are a way for you to truly express your individuality and personality while ensuring you put your best face forward every day. When you look good, you also feel good physically, mentally, and emotionally as your self-confidence builds with each cosmetic improvement.
Commitment to Care
The commitment to patient care should be evident from the first minute you step into a physician’s practice. A good staff will take the time necessary to answer your questions and concerns, as well as discuss your issues and desires for your procedure for as long as you need to feel comfortable with your decision.
Along with commitment comes experience and expertise you need to ensure a safe and successful procedure. Ensure your surgeon is board certified and is aptly qualified to handle all of your aesthetic needs.
Surgery Tailored to Your Needs
When surgery is your path to enhancement, you want to know the procedure you choose will be tailored to your specific needs and proportions. You don’t want to come out of the process looking “done.” Instead, you want a natural, more beautiful you to greet you in the mirror every morning.
Surgical Choices Include:
- Facial enhancements, such as chin augmentation, nose reshaping, or eyelid surgery.
- Anti-aging procedures, including a facelift, brow lift, and neck lift.
- Breast Augmentation, reduction, and lift procedures available.
- Body contouring like a tummy tuck, liposuction, or a thigh lift.
All of these procedures can be performed alone or in combination with one another to address all of your concerns in a single surgical solution.
Non-Surgical Treatments Produce Results
When you want to address those nagging signs of aging or minor imperfections without surgery, there are plenty of choices for you in this category as well. These include:
- Thermi treatments to tighten, smooth, and refresh your entire face and body.
- Injectables like dermal fillers and botox to reverse telltale signs of aging.
- Laser procedures to rejuvenate the skin, treat a host of imperfections, or SculpSure for the body.
- Non-surgical facelift to turn back the clock with subtle, beautiful results and no incisions.
Like surgical procedures, non-surgical treatments can be performed alone, combined or done in tandem with surgery to produce the best outcome for you.
Carl N. Williams Jr, MD, is a board-certified plastic surgeon located in Las Vegas.