Modernizing Medicine‘s annual users conference, MOMENTUM, will take place November 16 – 18, 2018, in Orlando, Fla. More than 1,000 physicians and their staff, vendors and the team from Modernizing Medicine will come together to learn, connect, and innovate.
This year’s conference focuses on helping physicians and their teams take a holistic approach to building their businesses, including informative industry sessions, updates to Modernizing Medicine’s technology and services, and customer-led conversations to discuss today’s most pressing issues.
A variety of educational sessions focusing on the patient experience will be offered to help Modernizing Medicine’s customers with clinical, financial and operational endeavors. In addition, attendees will learn how practices can function more efficiently as a team and improve patient care, according to a media release from Modernizing Medicine.
These sessions will include the following, the release continues:
- Pre-conference: a new learning program that combines hands-on practical application with collaborative discussions, scenario-based exercises and instructions on how to leverage our specialty-specific, award-winning electronic health record (EHR) systems, EMA and gGastro, and practice management systems
- Main conference: customer-led discussions, industry updates and more covering topics such as becoming a paperless office, avoiding practice and physician burnout, MIPS, revenue cycle management, analytics, employee engagement and leadership skills
- Interactive Clinical Exchanges: at these specialty-specific roundtables participants can discuss best practices around topics such as Optimization of Results & Order Management, Group Tasking Workflows, Enhancements to Patient Engagement Through modmed Kiosk & the New PocketPatient App and more
- DesignLab: the User Experience (UX) team will lead a fun and highly collaborative session where attendees can directly influence the design of Modernizing Medicine’s products
- Networking: attendees can enjoy the Friday Welcome Reception and Saturday Client Appreciation Party
- Support: users can schedule appointments with members of the Support team to facilitate individual learning
- Exhibitors: attendees can meet with industry leaders who can offer compelling solutions and opportunities for their practice
“We have a wonderful lineup of speakers who will provide advice and aspirational leadership to our customers,” says Dr Michael Sherling, co-founder and chief medical and strategy officer at Modernizing Medicine, in the release.
“We continue to focus on our customers’ experiences by enhancing our technology and services to streamline practice workflows, and we gain invaluable knowledge of their needs at our annual users conference. Adapting to change can be a challenge, but by receiving the right support and guidance, working closely with our team and learning from each other’s experiences, we can give our providers the tools they need to flourish.”
[Source(s): Modernizing Medicine, Business Wire]