Boomerang FX, a global software-as-a-service provider in healthcare practice management for non-insured, private-pay segments including cosmetic surgery and medical spas, has selected Stripe to offer its clients integrated payments within its platform.
The partnership brings together two companies to offer faster payment processing, increased security, and more flexible payment options for Boomerang FX clients. The service offering will be initially rolled out to Boomerang FX clients in Canada and the U.S. with plans to expand globally later in the year.
Research suggests aesthetic medicine is experiencing an explosion in consumer adoption and is increasingly recession resilient. Double-digit growth is forecasted into the next five years and the market is slated to surpass $125 billion dollars globally. Recent trends highlight that virtually every age group over 20 years, including both men and women of various socio-economic stature, is seeking out non-surgical aesthetic treatments.
“We are thrilled to be working with Stripe to provide a more convenient payment processing experience for our clients,” says Jerome Dwight, CEO of Boomerang FX. “With the entrance of 80 million millennials to the already engaged 80 million baby boomers, there is a new digital generation consuming aesthetic medical services—they have distinct preferences for convenience, accessibility and flexibility including desiring the convenience of both online and in-person shopping experiences. Our goal is to provide our clients with innovative tools that keep their patients engaged and returning for repeat treatments. Working with Stripe will help us achieve that goal.”
“We are thrilled to collaborate with Boomerang FX to provide their growing roster of clients with a seamless payment processing experience,” adds James Lambe, general manager for Canada at Stripe. “Our commitment to simplifying and securing payments for businesses of all sizes aligns with Boomerang FX values and expertise.”
Boomerang FX and Stripe will be working together to provide clients with omni-channel payment options, enhanced security, greater flexibility, and reduced time spent on payment processing.
The announcement comes on the heels of Boomerang FX’s recent release of its 3.0 version software. Key advantages include:
- A Clinic Manager Dashboard featuring real-time tracking of projected and actual revenues, sales mix, staff utilization, and consult to treatment conversion metrics.
- A virtual personal digital assistant that helps clinic managers with important reminders—dubbed Auviya, the virtual assistant incorporates logic-based algorithms and machine learning to continually optimize the clinic profitability and efficiency.
- Inventory modules that track inventory levels in real-time for critical supplies, formulas, and medications with digital reminders and automated online order placements with vendors.
- Digital engagement tools like telehealth, online booking, automated email/SMS retention marketing, and waitlist reminders.
- Payment options through Stripe with custom reporting options on accounts receivables, gift cards, payment plans, and flexible membership tools for pay-as-you-go options.
- Inhouse digital advertising for clinics including custom landing pages with integrated connectivity with Google, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok to track and drive new patients to local practices.
“Boomerang FX’s focus on innovation is evident in the development of our 3.0 software,” adds CEO Jerome Dwight. “This latest version provides enhanced features and functionality that allow our clients to be more productive and efficient in managing their practices. Choosing Stripe is the icing on the cake, providing a best-in-class payment processing experience to our clients.”