The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) 22nd Biennial Congress takes place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on September 19-22. Some of the key topics that will be presented by more than 500 speakers include:
- New concepts in umbilicus positioning after lipoabdominoplasty;
- Hyaluronic acid for buttock enhancement;
- Facial rejuvenation without surgery with CO2 infusion gas;
- Male muscle definition with Vaser-assisted liposculpture and fat injection;
- Anti-aging treatment of the facial skin by adipose-derived stem cells; and
- Blepharoptosis as a cause of facial aging and headaches.