On the heels of Aesthetics Biomedical’s inaugural symposium launched in Phoenix (April 2021) comes the follow-up activation, Perspectives: The Evolution of Aesthetics, a boutique-style symposium is taking place in Orlando, Fla.
This informative and educational environment brings together trending aesthetic legends and key opinion leaders for exclusive access to educational curated content and is designed to be an interactive exchange of personal perspectives, experiences and conversations that will focus on hot topics, the latest aesthetic trends, combination therapies, disruptive technologies, marketing strategies including consumer behavior and development, digital marketing, influencers, and social media strategies.
During the symposium, attendees can expect demonstrations of new and leading technologies in the aesthetic industry, insights from social media influencers, what treatments are trending and combination therapies.
Aesthetics Biomedical’s brand partners (HydraFacial, NewBeauty, SkinCeuticals, Galderma, Plasma Concepts, WiQo (PRX-T33), REVIVE) join forces to inform, connect, and represent, a media release from Aesthetic Biomedical notes.
“The concept of this symposium is to look at the evolution of aesthetics – past, present and future. As a distributor and developer of new products in the field of aesthetics, we believe it is our responsibility to ensure that practices and consumers are informed about products using facts and data, to facilitate purchases that will result in desired outcomes for patients as well as strong return on investment for the practices/aesthetic providers using the products.
“Therefore, Perspectives: The Evolution of Aesthetics is uniquely designed to educate on aesthetic devices and skincare products by experts in the field including those physicians/providers who utilize a variety of products and can share their knowledge and experiences with the attendees. Our desire is that everyone who leaves the conference will be more knowledgeable and better able to secure the best products for their patients.”
— MaryAnn Guerra, Aesthetics Biomedical’s Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Guest Speakers, Panelists
Featured guest speakers and panelists include, board-certified dermatologists, cosmetic dermatologists, dermatologic surgeons, plastic surgeons, licensed aestheticians and nurse practitioners. The top Industry thought leaders include Dr. Ava Shamban, Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera, Dr. Vivian Bucay, Dr. Victor Ross, Joie Tavernise, LE, Dr. Jason Emer, Jennifer Stieber, NP, Dr. Michael Gold, Dr. Patricia Farris and Dr. Monica Bonakdar.
There will also be an appearance from entertainment personality Frankie Grande, who will join Aesthetics Biomedical for a panel discussion about “How to Strengthen Your Aesthetic Practice Through Social Media Partnerships and Campaigns.”
“Beauty is all about perspective. We’re very proud of the collaborative environment and community we’ve built alongside our industry leading physician partners that represent our corporate values bringing together plastic surgeons, dermatologists, medical aesthetic practitioners, aestheticians, beauty editors and enthusiasts. Aesthetics Biomedical continues to lead the aesthetics industry with products and technologies, but our Perspectives: The Evolution of Aesthetics symposium further cements our position as innovative community leaders with power-packed informative general sessions and active involvement and attendance by the country’s industry thought leaders who are invited based upon their expertise, not to echo our brand messaging.
“This conference is the embodiment of all we stand for. It truly speaks volumes about our aesthetic products when people from all different regions, backgrounds, and industries praise the skincare products and treatments.”
— Sheldon Larson, Aesthetics Biomedical’s Chief Marketing Officer
“I’ve always had a love for all things beauty and aesthetics. As I continue to be in front of the camera as an actor and host, keeping my skin dewy and glowing has never been more important. I can’t wait to learn more about skin health from some of the industry’s leading practitioners at Perspectives: The Evolution of Aesthetics.
“I’m excited to speak with experts who specialize in the beauty industry and look forward to joining Aesthetics Biomedical® during a panel discussion featuring all things Vivace® microneedling, skincare and social media partnerships!”
— Broadway performer and social media mogul Frankie Grande
- Keynote Presentation: “Diversity in Aesthetics and Mindfulness” featuring Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera
- “The World of Microneedling with Energy Based Technologies” featuring Dr. Victor Ross
- “What Differentiates the Industry Leading RF Microneedling Device, Vivace?” featuring Dr. Ava Shamban
- Panel Discussion: “How to Strengthen Your Aesthetic Practice Through Social Media Partnerships and Campaigns” featuring Frankie Grande, Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera, Dr. Ava Shamban, Jennifer Stieber, NP, Joie Tavernise, LE. Moderator: Sheldon Larson, Chief Marketing Officer at Aesthetics Biomedical
- “The Evolution of Personalized Skincare in Cosmetic Dermatology” featuring Dr. Patricia Farris
- “What’s Trending in Skincare? Topical Growth Factors for Facial Rejuvenation” featuring Dr. Vivian Bucay
- Panel Discussion: “Personalized PRP Topical Skincare: Real or Myth?” featuring Dr. Michael Gold, Dr. Vivian Bucay, Lawrence Rheins Ph.D. Moderator: Dr. Patricia Farris
- Panel Discussion: “Combination Therapies” Energy Based Devices & Topicals featuring Dr. Jason Emer, Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera, Dr. Michael Gold, Dr. Monica Bonakdar and Joie Tavernise, LE. Moderator: Dr. Ava Shamban
- Panel Discussion: “Aesthetic Trends & Beauty Insights” featuring the industry’s leading beauty directors and editors, Kate Sandoval Box, April Franzino, Jessica Chia, Brian Underwood, Jessica Cruel, Kayla Greaves, and Elise Minton Tabin. Moderator: Sheldon Larson, Chief Marketing Officer at Aesthetics Biomedical
- “The Role of PlasmaMD Plasma Energy Used for Facial Rejuvenation” featuring Dr. Jason Emer
- “How Aesthetics Biomedical Helped My Practice Grow” featuring Kara Schell McClanahan, Director of Practice Development at Aesthetics Biomedical and Jennifer Stieber, NP
- Fireside Chat featuring MaryAnn Guerra, Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Aesthetics Biomedical
[Source(s): Aesthetics Biomedical, PR Newswire]
Aesthetics Biomedical Taps Industry Experts to Join New Ambassadorship Program
Aesthetics Biomedical Inc and SkinCeuticals Launch Collaboration
FDA Clears Vivace RF Microneedling System at 2MHz Setting