Mentor announces the launch of its new website, BreastImplantsByMentor.com, at Plastic Surgery The Meeting, held recently in San Diego.
According to the company in a media release, the new website is designed for women considering breast augmentation or reconstruction, as well as for women who already have Mentor implants. The site will:
- Allow women to visualize the enhancement of their breasts through augmented reality using the Mentor Visualizer powered by Illusio
- Deliver a fully customized educational experience, based on the site visitor’s preferences and interests
- Connect Mentor providers with patients via the site’s surgeon finder, which also features surgeon Before & After photos
- Help women prepare for their consultation and navigate the conversation with their surgeons, while also making consultations more efficient for the surgeon with the personalized Consultation Portfolio, which saves the visitor’s preferences, desired outcomes and breast visualization all in one place
- Ensure women are finding information about the benefits and risks of breast implants in the robust safety information section