ALASTIN Skincare Inc, headquartered in Carlsbad, Calif, announces the formation of its Scientific Advisory Council to advise on scientific topics related to current products, as well as new products in development.
Its Scientific Advisory Council includes the following:
• Vivian Bucay, MD, Dermatologist, Bucay Center for Dermatology and Aesthetics; Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Physician Assistant Studies of the UT Health Science Center San Antonio
• Doris Day, MD, Dermatologist, Day Dermatology & Aesthetics; Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology at the New York University Langone Medical Centers
• Sabrina Fabi, MD, Cosmetic Dermatologist, Cosmetic Laser Dermatology; Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of California, San Diego
• Jeannette Graf, MD, Clinical and Research Dermatologist; Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
• Alexander Rivkin, MD, Facial Cosmetic Surgeon, Westside Aesthetics; Assistant Clinical Professor at the David Geffen, UCLA School of Medicine
• Amy Forman Taub, MD, Dermatologist, Advanced Dermatology and skinfo Specialty Skincare Boutique; Assistant Clinical Professor at Northwestern University Medical School
• Randy Waldman, MD, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Waldman Schantz Plastic Surgery
• Heidi Waldorf, MD, Dermatologist, Director of Laser and Cosmetic Dermatology, Mount Sinai Medical Center; Associate Clinical Professor, Icahn School of Medicine of Mount Sinai University
According to a media release from the company, the council will work with ALASTIN Skincare management on a variety of scientific topics related to both the currently marketed ALASTIN Procedure Enhancement System, as well as new products in development – starting with the ALASTIN Anti-Aging and Rejuvenating line that will be introduced later this year.
“We are thrilled to have attracted a number of the world’s leading experts in dermatology and facial plastic and cosmetic surgery to support ALASTIN Skincare as we develop and expand our pipeline,” said Diane S. Goostree, president and CEO of ALASTIN Skincare, in the release.
“Importantly, the formation of our Scientific Advisory Council with this key group of advisors demonstrates the scientific and clinical enthusiasm for ALASTIN Skincare and the company’s current and future product lines,” he adds.
For more information, visit ALASTIN Skincare Inc.
[Source(s): ALASTIN Skincare Inc, PR Newswire]