In recognition of the Vivace Experience, an official #NationalMicroneedlingDay has been endowed and dedicated to honor the leading radiofrequency microneedling treatment in the country. ABM is proud to have earned this day of significance, and coordinated a nationwide celebration with appearances by celebrities, social media influencers, and physicians paying tribute to their #VivaceExperience and how it has impacted their lifestyle, skincare routines, and practices.
“Vivace has a pulse on the future of aesthetics, including the need for younger, older, and natural diversity in the products they produce and partners they work with. Congratulations, I am so excited to help spread the word about National Vivace Microneedling Day.”
— Emmy award-winning broadcast journalist, E! Host, and champion of representation and inclusion across various pop-culture platforms, Lilliana Vazquez
The holiday is also commemorating the milestone of 200,000 Vivace Experience treatments across the country. The minimally invasive Vivace Experience treatment stimulates the natural production of collagen and has been shown by physicians to be effective in alleviating facial wrinkles, fine lines, and tightening and toning the face and neck. Vivace boasts a precision robotic motor designed for minimal discomfort.
“From an industry perspective, this accomplishment is disruptive, and this isn’t the first time Aesthetics Biomedical has been a catalyst for trends within the aesthetic industry. We are so excited to take this moment to truly commemorate the first annual Vivace National Microneedling Day with our physicians, patients, and brand partners.”
— Sheldon Larson, Chief Marketing Officer at Aesthetics Biomedical
“While Aesthetics Biomedical is most known and revered for our outstanding products and services, the industry hasn’t been able to ignore the constant buzz about our profound ability to also make a huge splash to deliver authentic, captivating campaigns that resonate with our target audiences.”
— MaryAnn Guerra, Founder and Chief Executive Offer at Aesthetics Biomedical
Aesthetics Biomedical has committed the entire month of October to celebrate not only its product, but the category in its’ entirety. Boasting a ton of star-power with participation from celebrities like Andy Cohen & Bravo’s Real Housewives, Mandy Moore, Jamie Chung, Brandi & Tish Cyrus, stars from ABC’s The Bachelor, and more, ABM shares this first look at the nationwide, celebrity-filled, physician and patient focused events and connection opportunities:
National Vivace Microneedling Day will be at the following cities:
- October 24, Dallas
- October 29, Scottsdale, Ariz
- November 12, Nashville
- November 14, Atlanta
- November 19, Tampa, Fla
- December 3, Salt Lake City
- December 5, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla
- 200,000 Vivace Treatment Ceremony – Commemorating the milestone of 200,000 unforgettable Vivace Experience treatments across the country.
- Inaugural Aesthetics Biomedical Physician Achievement Awards: Honoring top Vivace practices for earning the Aesthetics Biomedical seal of excellence in aesthetics by continually bringing the ultimate RF microneedling treatment to their patients.
- Streaming Live @VivaceExperience on 10/26: #HowDoYouNeedle with Vivace Instagram Live Series featuring Justin Jedlica (The Human Ken Doll) and Medical Aesthetician, Paul Charette.
- Featured Physicians – Reflecting on the commitment of our physicians, ABM will be highlighting providers and practices that share the “perpetual pursuit of perfection” across several platforms with pop-up celebrations at practices across the country.
[Source(s): Aesthetics Biomedical Chief Marketing Officer, PRWeb]
Aesthetics Biomedical Inc and SkinCeuticals Launch Collaboration
SkinCeuticals Just Announced a New Microneedling Treatment
Microneedling with TCA Superior to Carbon Dioxide Laser Resurfacing for Hyperpigmentation, Per Study